Monday, January 23, 2012

Scared tonight...1-23-12

I'm sitting at my desk crying.... thinking about everything going on in my mind.  I'm so overwhelmed with feelings I cant seem to grasp them and put them in the right order???  I wish this was not my life right now. I'm trying so hard to deal with so much the shock of the diagnosis, the x5 Dr. providers involved the nurses,the office staff, the social workers etc.... the appointments I could go on and on.... How did this happen to my beautiful life....???  Please pray for me and see me through this I need some good new's tomorrow and hope that GOD HEARS MY PRAYER.  Julie

4 comments:

  1. He is listening Auntie and always answering. Love you. Healing prayers continue to come your way. Keep a healthy mind and know your body will be healed. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all praying for you and know that you are strong enough to get through this. Love, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I pray for you always. Your Heavenly Father is mindful of you and your challenges and I pray that he will give you peace of mind. Love you and I am here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie - We pray for you daily. Heavenly Father knows of the struggles and we are praying for comfort and peace. Please let us know if you need anything. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete