Monday, January 9, 2012

1-9-12 update

I was trying to think of a way to let everyone whom I care about know what's going on and so let it be said before I get started I've never blogged before so bare with me.  In fact I'm sure to make some mistakes, so   I want to first thank Judy @ Dr. W's for creating this wonderful gift for me.   Thank you so very much, and I love you...  What a gift you've given me,my friend's and family.  Then I want to update you on my journey today I met with Dr.D and discussed my initial finding's she is my primary Dr. who I have a lot of faith and trust in.  We finished discussing the issue and decided that I will be meeting with a Surgeon on Friday 1-13-12 at 2pm so again keep me in mind and know that I am grateful for your love and support. At this up and coming appointment I'm sure to learn more on what my treatment plan will be.  Goodnight for now it's late and I need some rest.    Love Julz

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on Friday. We will keep you in our prayers.
    XO~Wheatleys

    ReplyDelete