Sunday, February 5, 2012

SuperBowl Sunday Yeah!!!

Hello Everyone,  I'm excited about the game today hope your all spending time with family and friends enjoying the day together.  I wanted to let you know I'm having surgery this Thursday 2-9-12 at T.G. going in at 6:30am surgery will start at 10am having what they call a bilateral double mastectomy with immediate reconstruction with breast expanders surgery should last between 7-10 hours so please pray some more for a steady hand for my Dr.S and for God to keep a watchful eye over me.  He has heard all your prayers and is always listening HE IS AMAZING... Thank you everyone for following me through this process I will post again soon  

Love Julie.....

4 comments:

  1. You will be in my thoughts and my prayers Jules . Have a good day Love ya LeAnn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....getting healthy is not for wimps, huh? Great news that they caught it early and you are getting such wonderful care. Pat and I know that you will ace this surgery and recovery! Your great doctors, support of family and friends and positive attitude will help you through this ordeal with 100% success!!!! Glen and Pat Burmark
    PS--Kelsey is giving us our first grandchild in July, so you had better be all better by then so we can show her/him off to you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Julie. Thinking lots about you today and sending prayers your way for you, your loved ones and your Doctors and team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, I just heard what's going on with you.... I am sooooo sorry that you have to go through this hell.... I am praying that your surgery went as planned and that you will be healed in Jesus name!!! PLEASE let me know if there is anything that I can do! Love you girl!! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete